Sunday, December 13, 2009

A more lighthearted look inside BroEl's head. :)

I mostly got this idea from a friend of mine over on her blog and decided it sounded like not too bad an idea to give some thought too.  So let's see if I can actually make this work, heh heh. ^_^'

20 things I love in life (in no particular order):

1.  Anime/Manga
2.  Graphic Novels
3.  Well drawn art
4.  Playing in the band
5.  Hanging out with band people
6.  The band hall
7.  Good friends
8.  Family
9.  Knowing that I'm loved
10.  Rock music
11.  Music in general
12.  Growing my hair out, no matter what length
13.  Writing
14.  Movies
15.  Gaming/RPGing, especially when it's with good friends :)
16.  Eating good food
17.  Watching a good football or basketball game
18.  Sci-Fi/Fantasy type stuff
19.  Waisting time on the internet
20.  Cute animals! ^_^

Well, at least I tried anyways, heh heh. ^_^'

1 comment: