Wednesday, December 16, 2009

To this be the end of For Your Listening Pleasure. ;_;


 Yes Takezo, unfortunately it is indeed true. ;_;

 
Some might have already noticed by now, and I for one just barely noticed today, that apparently there have been adds for My Space music in place of the IMEEM music player.  Basically what seems to have happened is that IMEEM no longer exists and is now suggesting on it's old HTML to give a try to My Space music.  In which case, unless I can figure out a different medium by which to post music up on here, this may very well end up being the end of my For Your Listening Pleasure feature.  Which, as the avid music lover that I am, saddens me quite a bit, as I really would love to post more about the music I love and give you all a taste of it. ;_;

I'll probably try to see if I can make something else of it though.  I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do in place of it, but I really would love to keep on doing it in some way, shape or form anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment