Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I never thought a personality quiz could be this interesting.....

So I was looking in The Anime Alley one day (one of the forums I post in quite frequently, for those of you who don't know) and as part of one of our topics of discussion someone brought up the results to what is apparently very widely well known as the Jung Typology Test.  Pending on how well you search for it you'll either have to pay to take it or you can find places that will allow you to take it for free, but it's a very interesting formula for analyzing your persona at an impressively deep and intricate level.  Here's a link to a free one, for those that are interested in taking it: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

After I was finally linked to a site where you can take it for free, I came up with the INFP (Introverted, iNtuitive, Feeling, Perceiving), or "Healer" result.  Here's a link to the description page for said result:http://keirsey.com/handler.aspx?s=keirsey&f=fourtemps&tab=3&c=healer

I'd say it's not too far off from being pretty fairly accurate.  Though personally I'd say the INFJ (Introverted, iNtuitive, Feeling, Judging) or "Protector" result is probably a lot more like me than the INFP one is.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome... I'm so glad you took the test. Just curious what specifically brought you to think you are more of INFJ vs. INFP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the difference is in the fact that I personally see myself as a person who tends to be more judgmental of people than I do as someone who is entirely selfless towards them. I think the latter is true about me to a point, and I do like to do it the best I can, but for the most part I'm definitely more the former. Those questions I think were the ones I had a hard time answering because I really honestly could've gone both ways about them that probably made all the difference between the two.

    I will say though, the last paragraph in the INFP description about creativity was pretty much spot on.

    ReplyDelete