Monday, September 21, 2009

All Apologies....


BrothersElric is embarrassed about his lack of posting, can you tell?

Gal, I swear it's been next to impossible for me to get on nearly enough to do any bloging over the last little while or so..... Wednesday I got on just barely enough to finish my last post I had saved that I didn't finish from earlier that day, Thursday and Friday are typically my two role playing days with my friends so naturally I was preoccupied that day, just longer than usual is all, Saturday I had lawn mowing, figuring out what the crap was wrong with our lawn mower, then like, an hour or so on the computer before heading off for the marching band game, yesterday was one of those Sundays where I couldn't get on the computer, and today I'm just barely able to get this blog post in right before family home evening........ And the onslaught isn't over yet, as tomorrow I've got the Weber State Marching Band Review that I'm helping out at and everything...... Just absolutely crazy..... So with that said I have no idea when I'll ever get around to making a decent blog post over here..... I do have a ton of good things to post about though, so hopefully I'll be able to eventually FINALLY get around to posting them.  Hopefully..... I promise that I'll really, really try to make it happen though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment