Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stormtroopers' 9/11 slash All Apologies part 2.......

First of all, I'd like to (once again..... >.> ) appologize for not posting much on here.  I've had plenty of great post ideas in the past, I just think that for most of them it was more of a spur of the moment happening in my life that I was either thinking about more deeply or really, really stressed out about it during the general time period in which it happened that quite frankly, I just didn't really feel like posting it like, days after it happened, since I wasn't able to post about it during that general time period.  Just know that I am doing my best here and rest assured there will be more interesting posts to come.

In any case, one of my facebook friends posted this up on his wall earlier today and I got a real good laugh at it.  I'm sure you will too.

1 comment:

  1. Dang. I can't see the picture/video at work. I'll have to look at it when I get home.

    ReplyDelete